Magic isn’t real, right?
Within the small coastal city of Dunedin, local translator, Tamsin Fairchild has a reputation she hates. People think she’s psychic…
Always hovering around and interfering in Tamsin’s life, part father-figure, part thorn in her side, Detective Jackson, is an old-school cop. Childhood friend to her deceased mother, Tamsin wonders could her mother have let an outsider in on the truth?
Newcomer, rookie cop Scott Gale is forced to team-up with Tamsin when they investigate the disappearance of a newborn baby and a bizarre crime scene—satanic ritual or hoax?
More and more the blame starts to point towards Tamsin…
Tamsin must uncover who’s framing her, find the baby before it’s too late, unravel the mystery behind her elder brother’s disappearance, and stop Scott from entering a world not meant for human eyes.
But Scott has family secrets of his own and Tamsin doesn’t know who to trust.
But can you trust Tamsin? What if the person who saved your life is about to frame you for murder?
- The Kingfisher’s Debt
- Author: Kura Carpenter
- New Zealand English
- ISBN: 978-0-994522-92-4
- RRP: AU$32.95, NZ$35.95, UK£14.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia
- Urban Fantasy Novel
- 314 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: Kindle
- Key Words: urban fantasy; fantasy; New Zealand; psychic detective; contemporary fantasy
- Publication Date: 28 September, 2018.
- Distributor: Neilsen (Ingram); North America soon