“We’re all in pain. We try to keep the gates closed by falling in love, travelling, avoiding responsibility, getting drunk, taking drugs…anything to lose ourselves.
But the dull ache remains in each of us.These stories are about the gates opening.”
The Gate Theory holds six tales by award-winning Australian author Kaaron Warren.
Each story resonates with the pain of living.
- The Gate Theory (short collection)
- Author: Kaaron Warren
- 6 short stories
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-1-925496-24-6
- RRP: UK £7.99 AU$16.95 US$9.99 EU €10.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Mature Readers
- 124 pages
- Binding: Trade Paperback
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: As part of IFWG’s transition to a new Distributor, there will be a short wait for ebook availability
- Key Words: Psychological Horror
- Publication Date: March 2017
- Distribution: (Australia) Dennis Jones & Associates; (elsewhere) Ingram