When Karl and Teddy meet Flora the nature fairy she gives them the power to speak with the animals. What a surprise!
Join Teddy and Karl in 10 stories of adventure and wonder, as they explore the bush around Karl’s farm.
Teddy and Karl’s adventures are designed to make bedtime something to look forward to and generate quality time for parents and carers with their small ones when they put them to bed. These stories will put smiles on faces and happy dreams in hearts.
- The Adventures of Teddy and Karl: Stories for Bedtime
- Author: Rolf Svensen
- Illustrator: Jeffery E Doherty
- ISBN: 978-1-925148-88-6
- RRP: AU$24.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia
- Children’s Fiction: Australian Outback
- 4 to 8 years age group (including reading to child)
- 136 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 297 x 210 mm (A4)
- eBook Formats: Available through the Kindle store only.
- Key Words: Children’s Fiction, Australian Bush, Australian Animals
- Publication Date: 2015