Grief is a black house.
How far would you go? What horrors would you endure if it meant you might see the son you thought you’d lost forever?
Driven to a breakdown by the brutal murder of her young son, Lucy Campbell had locked herself away, fallen deep inside herself, become a ghost haunting room 23b of the William Tuke Psychiatric Hospital.
There she’d remained, until the whispering pulled her back, until she found herself once more sitting in her car, calling to the son she had lost, staring into the black panes of the now abandoned house where Alex had died.
Tonight, someone is watching her back.
- Author: Andrew Cull
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-1-925759-95-2
- RRP: UK £17.99 AU$26.95 US$14.99 EU €12.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Mature Readers
- 216 pages
- Binding: Trade Paperback
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: TO BE RELEASED 1 AUGUST 2019 (North America – 16 Sept 2019)
- Key Words: Horror
- Publication Date: August 2019 (TO BE RELEASED) (North America – 16 Sept 2019)
- Distribution: (Australia/NZ) Novella Distributors; (North America) SPU/IPG; (UK/Europe) Gazelle; (elsewhere) Neilsen/Ingram