Can a broken young girl help a guilt-ridden grotesque stop the monsters?
An Unprotected City
The Grotesques have been taken down from the roof of St. Giles Old Priory School. With the Guardians statue-trapped, there is no one left to protect Haven from the monsters.
Despite crippling injuries from a falling grotesque statue, twelve-year-old Olivia Stone finds herself on the front lines in the battle between Good and Evil. Olivia needs to rescue Yip, the smallest living grotesque and the cause of her accident, discover the hidden power locked within her, and find a way to outwit the trixies. But trixies know every trick in the book, and while they may look sweet and childlike, something nasty is drawing these solitary pests together and their pranks are turning deadly.
- Olivia Stone and the Trouble with Trixies
- Author: Jeffery E Doherty
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-1-925148-95-4
- RRP: AU$24.95, US$14.99, UK£9.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Young Teen Fantasy Novel
- (9-13 age group – middle grade/YA)
- 200 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: As part of IFWG’s transition to a new Distributor, there will be a short wait for ebook availability
- Key Words: Juvenile Fiction – General, Juvenile Fiction – Fantasy
- Publication Date: January, 2016.
- Distributor: (Australia) Dennis Jones & Associates; (elsewhere) Ingram