Around the city, kids are going missing and the police are at their wits end to come up with any sort of clue as to who or what might be involved. Despite his beliefs, the lead detective involved listens to a friend and contacts Dillon, someone claiming to be a monster hunter. Dillon listens to what the detective says and agrees to help. Lucky for them.
Not so lucky for Dillon.
While he’s normally game to hunt down any strange creature that might’ve found their way to this world – even a giant Hellion bent on consuming the planet – he is unprepared for what lies in wait for him. Despite how strange his job is, there are still rules even a monster detective must follow, but to ignore the situation might only put more innocent lives at risk.
Unable to ignore his feeling of duty, Dillon forgoes the rules and joins forces with the detective and an old friend to find the monster who is stealing kids and the master who is controlling it.
From the author of The Gate at Lake Drive, Maymon and Dark Reaches comes the second book in the Dillon the Monster Dick series.
- Earthbound and Down (Book 2, Dillon the Monster Dick series)
- Author: Shaun Meeks
- ISBN: 978-1-925496-41-3
- RRP: $13.99 US
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Horror, Weird, Noir
- 208 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOK Book, Apple iBooks, Kobo Books
- Key Words: Horror, Detective, Canada, Lovecraftian, Weird, Noir
- Publication Date: 2017
- Distribution: World-wide through IPG (IPG specific in North America, New South Books (partner) in Australia/New Zealand, and Eurospan in UK/Europe)