New Zealand—Aotearoa—Land of the Long White Cloud: the island remnants of the sunken continent of Zealandia. With its boiling geysers, active volcanoes, earthquakes, deep water fjords and lush forests of fern, these are realms once home to forgotten creatures like the giant Moa bird Dinornis. But there is something else…
In this collection we find an Aotearoa with the proud history, myths, and legends of the Māori, and the impacts of the white settler’s later presence, and the blended society that encompasses both, but we see the shadow of other things.
Herein lies the cosmic horror of the Old Ones of the Cthulhu Mythos in an anthology featuring Lovecraftian tales from some of New Zealand’s finest speculative fiction writers.
Stay brave. Because here there be monsters.
Tales of terror by:
Debbie & Matt Cowens
J. C. Hart
Also an introduction by Kaaron Warren.
- Cthulhu: Land of the Long White Cloud
- Editors: Steve Proposch, Christopher Sequeira and Bryce Stevens
- 11 short fiction pieces (Lovecraftian horror/weird), introduction by Kaaron Warren
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-0-994522-99-3
- RRP: UK £10.99 AU$29.95 US$14.99 EU €12.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia
- Mature Readers
- 206 pages
- Binding: Trade Paperback
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: Amazon (North America sales in November 2018)
- Key Words: Lovecraftian, horror, weird, anthology, Australia
- Publication Date: 15 September 2018 (North America in November2018)
- Distribution: (UK/Europe) Gazelle; (North America) SPU/IPG; (elsewhere) Neilsen (Ingram)