Celebrated horror writer H. P. Lovecraft’s first major tale of his Cthulhu Mythos began an entire sub-genre of the macabre, and in that story he made Australia a crucial location in his supernatural universe.
Now, a group of Australia’s most accomplished writers of speculative fiction return to the promise of the master. Cthulhu Deep Down Under is a series that not only collect the best Australian Lovecraftian fiction but presents for the first time new stories by internationally-lauded Australian creators: KAARON WARREN, JANEEN WEBB and LUCY SUSSEX.
Cthulhu Deep Down Under Volume 1 begins a series that will provoke with fresh new imaginings of cosmic horror visited upon the land down under, and remind you that when the stars come right, things for the inhabitants beneath the Southern Cross may go very, very wrong.
Tales of terror by:
B. Michael Radburn
Also an introduction by celebrated horror author, Ramsey Campbell.
- Cthulhu Deep Down Under Volume 1
- Editors: Steve Proposch, Christopher Sequeira and Bryce Stevens
- 10 short stories (Lovecraftian horror/weird), introduction by Ramsey Campbell
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-1-925496-45-1
- RRP: UK £10.99 AU$29.95 US$14.99 EU €12.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia
- Mature Readers
- 218 pages
- Binding: Trade Paperback
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: As part of IFWG’s transition to a new Distributor, there will be a short wait for ebook availability
- Key Words: Lovecraftian, horror, weird, anthology, Australia
- Publication Date: 15 November 2017
- Distribution: (Australia) Dennis Jones & Associates; (elsewhere) Ingram