A surfer who becomes horrifyingly one with the sea. A new mother’s devastating search for belonging. A stone gargoyle with a violent history. A fisher boy who discovers the real cost of forbidden love. A farmer whose delight at drought-breaking rain quickly turns to terror. A hedonistic rock star who manifests double trouble. A young girl’s chilling sacrifice for justice. A dirty ex-cop with a dirtier secret. An unscrupulous mayor’s solution to rid her city of the homeless…
These are just some of the characters you’ll meet in this collection of dark offerings.
From the harsh terrain of the Outback, to the depths of the Pacific Ocean, the wilds of Tasmania, dystopian futures, enchanted lands, and the familiarity of suburbia, Coralesque and Other Tales to Disturb and Distract takes readers on a journey into unsettling, unforgiving, and unforgettable territory.
- Coralesque and Other Tales to Distract and Disturb
- Short Fiction Collection, including poetry
- Author: Rebecca Fraser
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-1-925956-70-2
- RRP: UK £9.99 AU$24.95 US$12.99 EU €10.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia
- 170 pages – paperback, full colour English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: (released world-wide 15 April 2021). PREORDERS: NOOK Book, others coming soon.
- Key Words: Adult fiction, Dark fiction, short story collection, poetry, weird fiction
- Publication Date: 15 April 2021 World-Wide (Preorders for print version now available)
- Distributor: (Australia/NZ) Novella Distributors; (North America) SPU/IPG; (UK/Europe) Gazelle; (elsewhere) Neilsen/Ingram