Clearing the Web continues to follow the unfolding events on the distant, artificial world of Vhast. A lost realm, a visit to a nearby Empire, the arrival of foes, and then a dragon test the recently anointed heroes.
Following on from Intimations of Evil and Engaging Evil, the Princess and her mage wife, the Cat, the priest, the ghazi, and the others leave their small newly freed village and set out to uncover the evil infecting The Land. One obstacle after another appears as the evil fights back.
Clearing the Web is the third book of a series that sees reality confronted and a world re-shaped as new myths are created in an epic fantasy adventure.
- Clearing the Web
- Warriors of Vhast, Book 3
- Author: Cary J. Lenehan
- Australian English
- ISBN: 978-0-994522-94-8
- RRP: AU$35.95 UK £14.99 US$19.99 EU €16.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Epic Fantasy Novel
- 404 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x 152mm
- eBook Formats: Kindle (preorder)
- Key Words: epic fantasy, high fantasy, multiculturalism,
- Publication Date: November, 2018 Release date 29 November 2018
- Distributor: Gazelle (UK/Europe), IPG/SPU (North America) Ingram (elsewhere)