When city girl Louise moves to the country, she discovers the mountain brumbies are to be killed for pet food. She and Ben, a local farm boy, determine to save as many of the wild horses as they can. Despite opposition, they arrange a muster, but nothing goes according to plan. Following in the hoof-prints of “The Silver Brumby” and “The Man from Snowy River”, this horse-packed adventure encounters challenges through some of the toughest territory in Australia.
- Author: Paula Boer
- Illustrator: Rowena Evans
- ISBN: 978-0-9923020-6-1
- RRP: $19.99 Aust.
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Young Teen Novel, with extensive illustrations
- (10-14 age group – middle grade)
- 192 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x152mm
- eBook Formats: Kindle only
- Key Words: Juvenile Fiction – Horse Adventure, Juvenile Fiction – Australia
- Publication Date: October, 2013.
- Distributor: Ingram
CLICK HERE if want to purchase all 5 books in the Brumbies series in a special deal.