Taming a wild horse is no easy task, as Ben and Louise soon discover. Their progress is slowed by a runaway horse and a desperate search through the park for two lost hikers. Concern for an injured brumby adds to the complications. Follow the wild twists and turns of the Best Selling sequel Brumbies adventure, as Ben and Louise explore the High Country of Australia in winter and learn what it means to break in a brumby.
- Brumbies in the Snow
- Author: Paula Boer
- Illustrator: Rowena Evans
- ISBN: 978-0-9923020-7-8
- RRP: $19.99 Aust.
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Young Teen Novel, with extensive illustrations
- (10-14 age group – middle grade)
- 172 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x152mm
- eBook Formats: Kindle only
- Key Words: Juvenile Fiction – Horse Adventure, Juvenile Fiction – Australia
- Publication Date: October, 2013.
- Distributor: Ingram
CLICK HERE if want to purchase all 5 books in the Brumbies series in a special deal.