Ben and Louise discover that life on a remote cattle station is very different to their Snowy Mountains home. Missing her horse, Honey, Louise struggles to adapt to the outback. Ben has a graver concern: he is desperate to prove that Brandy, his stallion, is fit after a serious leg injury, otherwise he may be destroyed. From mustering and working cattle, to tracking and taming desert brumbies, both friends are challenged by their experiences.
- Brumbies in the Outback
- Author: Paula Boer
- Illustrator: Rowena Evans
- ISBN: 978-1-925148-31-2
- RRP: $19.99 Aust.
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Young Teen Novel, with extensive illustrations
- (10-14 age group – middle grade)
- 174 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x152mm
- eBook Formats: Kindle only
- Key Words: Juvenile Fiction – Horse Adventure, Juvenile Fiction – Australia
- Publication Date: May, 2014.
- Distributor: Ingram
CLICK HERE if want to purchase all 5 books in the Brumbies series in a special deal.