Ben’s family farm, including Ben’s horses, must be sold. Louise’s family is moving overseas for her father’s work. Meanwhile brumbies are being shot and the friends discover an orphan foal. While training Brandy for the mountain country race, Ben discovers illegal logging in the park. Once again Ben and Louise must fight to save the wild brumbies, their horses, and their dreams.
This volume is the final of the five part series.
- Brumbies in the Mountains
- Author: Paula Boer
- Illustrator: Rowena Evans
- ISBN: 978-1-925148-59-6
- RRP: $19.99 Aust.
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing Australia (SQ Mag)
- Young Teen Novel, with extensive illustrations
- (10-14 age group – middle grade)
- 176 pages – paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 229mm x152mm
- eBook Formats: Kindle only
- Key Words: Juvenile Fiction – Horse Adventure, Juvenile Fiction – Australia
- Publication Date: December, 2014.
- Distributor: Ingram
CLICK HERE if want to purchase all 5 books in the Brumbies series in a special deal.