The Garza family’s Christmas vacation in Mexico is cut short by the appearance of Pingo, one of the tzapame–Little People. The news is grim–a rogue prince from an ancient undersea kingdom is seeking the Shadow Stone, a device he will use to flood the world and wipe out humanity.
Now Carol and Johnny must join a group of merfolk and travel into the deepest chasms of the Pacific Ocean to stop him and his monstrous army with their savage magic.
- A Kingdom Beneath the Waves (Book 2 of the Garza Twins series)
- Author: David Bowles
- ISBN: Cloth Bound: 978-1-925148-93-0; Trade Paperback: 978-1-925148-93-0
- RRP: Case Laminate:US$25.99; Trade Paperback: US$15.99
- Publisher: IFWG Publishing International
- Fantasy (contemporary)
- 243 pages – case laminate and paperback English
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- eBook Formats: Kindle, NOOK Book, Apple iBooks, Kobo Books
- Key Words: fantasy, mexico, mexican-american, aztec, mythology
- Publication Date: Hardcover: 19 April 2016; Trade Paperback: 18 May 2016
- Distributor: World-wide through IPG (IPG specific in North America, New South Books (partner) in Australia/New Zealand, and Eurospan in UK/Europe)