We are very excited by this acquisition – a while back Christopher Sequeira, Bryce Stevens and Steve Proposch (respected dark fiction editors) put out a boutique title called Cthulhu: Deep Down Under, an anthology that acquired Mythos-based stories from many of Australia’s dark fiction luminaries. The excellent front cover is directly below.
The acquisition encompasses the following pertinent arrangements for full publication:
- IFWG Publishing Australia will publish Cthulhu: Deep Down Under in three volumes over a roughly 36 month period.
- Volume 1 will be published late 2017 or very early 2018.
- The editors will work with the publisher to acquire additional stories by other talented authors.
- The list of authors and their stories will be finalised (including which volumes they are published in) in good time – we are currently sorting appropriate legals with existing authors.
- All volumes will have different covers to the wonderful design above, but are likely to be closely related, to reflect the continuity and evolution of these projects.
We have much more to reveal but it will need to wait – we believe this is a great project and will elevate Australian Lovecraftian fiction internationally. IFWG Publishing Australia very much looks forward to working closely with the editors.