We are excited. Real excited!
Readers who purchase (or have purchased) Robert Hood’s limited, signed edition will be getting an added bonus with the offer – instead of the bonus chap-ebook, Haunted Flesh: Zombie Stories with several stories amounting to approximately 20k words, it has been expanded to six stories (yes, six!) and a mocku-article titled ‘Professor Cadaveros’ Experiments in Transcendent Mortality as Recorded in Zombie Cinema’. Over 32k of zombie fiction – practically a decent sized anthology. ONLY FOR LIMITED EDITION PRE-ORDER takers.
“There is no journey forward without ghosts; there is no telling without fear.” (Gerry Turcotte)
The six pieces of bonus fiction are:
- In the Service of the Flesh (Aurealis Magazine #35, 2006)
- Zombie Au Gratin (Scary Food anthology [ed. Cat Sparks], Agog Press, 2008)
- Heartless (Aurealis Magazine #31, 2003)
- Behind Dark Blue Eyes (Exotic Gothic 3 anthology [ed. Danel Olson], Ash-Tree Press, 2009
- Voyeur Night (Crosstown Traffic [eds. Stuart Coupe, Julie Ogden and Robert Hood], Five Islands Press, 1993)
- Wasting Matilda (Zombie Apocalypse! [ed. Stephen Jones], Robinson Press/Mammoth Books UK, and Running Press US, 2010)
As you can see, we have some pretty amazing stories where several are hard – real hard – to find. It is an excellent zombie collection.
To remind you, CLICK HERE if you want to pre-order Peripheral Visions, a mammoth signed tome with all of Robert Hood’s ghost fiction, plus Haunted Flesh: Zombie Stories chap-ebook. For a quarter of a million words of amazing horror fiction, plus Robert Hood’s signature, limited edition number, and shipping, this is a truly great deal!